Search

Monday, January 21, 2013

Young Kasper


Kyle Esguerra aka "Young Kasper", 

due to my boyish looks. I am 25 years old. I was born in Los Angeles, CA. I have been rapping and writing since high school. After I graduated, I pursued a career in the Philippines. I was an upcoming rap artist, but my manager had decided that I should focus on acting and modeling first. This was due to my looks and open mind to branch out into other aspects of entertainment. I joined a talent show called “Starstuck 4: The Next Level”.I'm blending hip-hop with radio hype. I'm not the type to say "I hate commercial music" because I don't. I'm also not the type to say "I will always be underground". Whether it's underground or commercial. Good music is good music. My influences are Eminem, B.O.B., Jay-Z. I am very confident in my writing skills and would love to write music for pop and r&b artists.






No comments:

Post a Comment