Search

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pinoy Hiphop Superstar Presents: PENGING MP3 MIXTAPE


Penging Mp3 Mixtape




hello everyone, this compilation is my very first mix :D
it's not my first mixtape as you know i already did 2 (almost 5 pa nga)
PEACE the album na may volume 1 and 2, EROS INFINITA na may 3 volumes
anyways this one is different, last month nanghingi ako sa status ko ng mp3 and
all you hear in this mixtape is just given to me, Halo halo ang mga tracks dito
may mga love songs, may hardcore and may in-between, 
i try my very best to combine them (di pako marunong im still trying, slowly learning)
in this mixtape di rin ako namili ng track ung mga nagbigay nilagay ko
kung magiging ok ang mixtape nato para sa lahat i might do other volume as well
it's all about support, para talaga ito sa mga underground so pls grab the opportunity 
next time.

anyways i just wanna give a shout out sa mga sumoporta ng project nato.
si Sir Zikk (skwaterhawz) na gumawa pa ng exclusive track for me, and so
as sir Eazy na may exclusive track din na dito unang mapapakingan ng buo.
i wanna thanks Slipy-i, Likemic, Dudeley Jab, Muntinlupa Most wanted, Shernan, 
Bosz Anne, Jeff Deato, Sese Filipino Rhyme, Cleezy, GFab, Hukbong Norte - 
Bulacan Souljaz Ft Mcnaszty,Siemon, Chi, and to anyone na nakalimutan ko
i want to search my personal messages to check it again pero natatabunan kasi
so hit me when i do forget you guys.

shouts out to: Sir Gab for sharing my mixtape, to sir Madshock Santos, C&C Familia
to my Best Sam Aquino and to all who support Pinoy Hiphop Superstar

maybe my mix is not quite good yet pero ENJOY,
it's free anyways :D


-----LAKAN-----



No comments:

Post a Comment