Search

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Noble Kane


I aCe aKa Noble Kane or NK...

i have only one MENTOR and that is Down Kilo.

Represent:

N.W.O
X DEAL VIGILANTES
PROJECT COMPASSION MOVEMENT [PCM],
I-RECORDS
MENGMUSIC ENTERTAINMENT
NORTH ALLIANCE
BEATMAX PRODUCTION
THA MOBBPRO
JUVENILE DELINQUENT PRODUCTION
I LOVE HUSTLIN
BEAT.CLOTHING
GLT.CLOTHING
SIGAW NG TONDO.
NORTH ALLIANCE

SPONSORS BY:

LG LIFE'S GOOD
TANDUAY LIGHT [gawing light ang buhay]
COLT 45

I start as a listener to all hiphop music.... tupac, bone thugs, Francis D. magalona, then is start rappin in net. my first group was Troop8cr3w,
then i decided to move out and make may own... i work so hard... make this happen.. but! not that easy.... to get my dream.
so i plan to work on may own...get some tactics... move. word spit.
and i continue to my way of life...
since 1999. i show my talent to others but they not accept me... my rap. my style... [ DI NAKA APEKTO UN ] i keep on going sow on...
on 2003 there was a rap battle in zambales i join but ask my self do i have to do this so i don't spit that night... what i did is.. make friends
some of them are fake...so i dont collaborate... to fake people..
but that day something happen... to change my life..in this music..
but there's a bad real bad people who try to use you and get what they want... then i meet chosen thugs family... this is moment that we bond on music.. so na buo ang olongapo city underground,, full of happiness. enjoyment, and movement.. we perform in all clubs in olongapo..
one time.. one listener ask me do u have album.. if you have sale it to me.. [ wala akung ibang na sabi kundi wala pa po sir] then he turn back on us. then i decided to go abroad to make money and build studio one day.. i told to all my group mates wait for me.. im going back.
wen i came back.. some of them.. make there own movement..
five of us remain.. so i dig real hard and bring back this group alive..
so i go to manila.. me and mike kosa. juvenile, Pauldee, yellow kid.. we meet up in mall somewhere in manila.. after that.. we go to hutsen record..[ c nice ang nag bigay ng kalaman sa akin sa recording ]
then i make my own studio.. at first the name of my studio was thugs n flow..[pero di ko like ung dating so i change it to I-Records]
kaya naging I-Record dahil sa asawa ko c Mengaii sa last name ko Kinuha ung I. para mabuo na ang lahat.. dun na pumasuk ang meng music sa name na menggaii.. i can make more song dahil sa asawa ko.. si charmaine..that why i keep on going never stop because of her..
until now silent lng ang group namin.. dito sa I-records & meng music.
isa din ako sa namumuno ng XDV... na hinahawakan ni juvenile, hearty the bomb, negatibo, we did our best to make more movements in this area kahit may ilang kutra batikos. paninira,, pero ok lng,, ang mahalaga
we never stop.. at mas marami pa kaming na tutulungan..

some info: i never do this for fun.. this is my life my music our music.. aight... COME & SEE

— with NK of XDeal VigilanteS.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment