Search

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Lamarga


Lamarga

K.I. (kid immortal)
Tre Cash
I'll 29
Doughboy

Lamarga – formerly Six Blades of Batangas city, Doughboy, Ill 29, K.I. and Tre Cash formed Lamarga. An underground Hip Hop group with 4 emcees with totally different styles but has shown excellent synergy and brotherhood very evident in their tracks.   Lamarga took part of several mixtapes such as the P-noize compilation under XAX Music, same label that released Mista Blaze, Dj Arbie Won and Krazykyle.  According to Doughboy Quentiztah on an interview with H-town @ 103.5 Max fm’s THE FLOW, Lamarga has been in the game for a long time now and they finally stepped on the gas pedal full time when they we’re discovered by Longevity records CEO Mark Gianan a.k.a. Krazykyle.  To quote Doughboy he said ”we participated on a couple of mixtapes and then we met Krazykyle…… and the rest is history ! …”  On an interview with Krazykyle here’s what he has to say about the group “I saw Lamarga perform during the P-noize album launch, I was chillin with Ron Thug and Hash One back then and I distinctly remember telling them that this group reminded me of the young Madd poets group I idolized before.  Doughboy only contacted me a week before the pressing of the No Album Got Skills Vol. 2 inlays.  This group was in the right place at the right time and had the perfect amount of skills and respect I was looking for in an artist.”  Luck did not stop there as they are officially signed by Longevity records and is currently finalizing their album Rapskallion TRILOGY scheduled to be released late June.  Like Andrew E once said in an interview, I discovered Salbakuta, I planted the seed, it’s up to them kung pano nila papalaguin sarili nila” It’s just a matter of time before we see how this group blooms but with the looks of it, it seems like there’s no stopping them.


KrazykyleTV Season 2 Episode 3 - Jay Flava and Tre Cash

NO ALBUM GOT SKILLS TV- Episode 3 ( Krazykyle and Doughboy )

KrazykyleTV Season 2 Episode 2 - Jonan Aguilar and iLL 29

KrazykyleTV Season 2 Episode 1 - Explizit and K.I.



No comments:

Post a Comment