Search

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

SOUNDSLIKE by Pinoy Hiphop Superstar


SOUNDSLIKE

Filipinos are so well known to copy famous acts, people, styles, movies, lifestyle,
even piracy is a norm to all of us, although its not really a good thing well we became used it and even make a negative into something positive, it’s only a matter of how you became better, well in pinoy hiphop we see acts  that sound like their foreign counterparts the good thing this emcees are not denying any fact that they were inspired by other artist, so its not like a rip off or something. Anyways inspired or rip off this acts needs skill and still hard acts to follow.

So sino sino nga ba ang mga magkakatunog sa larangan ng Local hiphop?

Special Mention:
Top Dogg (Dongalo) soundslike Snoop Dogg
Negatibo at sometime sounds like Eminem
Pamilia Dimagiba was describe by some as the WU Tang clan of the philippines.
Snitchizy soundslike Lil Wayne
Hi-Jakkk somehow soundslike Tupac
Crazymix somehow sounded like Gloc-9
The Golden Age Alchem sounded like Krazie Bone as well
Juan Thugs really sounded like BONE THUGS


Mista Blaze soundlike Bizzy Bone

When I first heard Mista blaze the first thing that comes into my mind was I was listening to Bizzy bone, but I was wrong, and not only Mista Blaze sounded like Bizzy but somehow someway he kinda look and moves the way Bizzy does. Mista obviously a big fan of Bone thugs who doesn’t? Mista was most recognized as the Bizzy Bone of the Philippines.

listen here:  




Blingzy one soundslike Bizzy Bone

Blingzy of Juan thugs, I remember I was searching for rapper over youtube that time, I have no clue and no one really introduces me to Juan thugs, and I found them, at first(sorry about this one) I though this was a rip off and though it would be funny, but I still listen to them(without checking their faces) by the end of the day napapangiti nalang ako as I was thinking “Bone thugs nagtatagalog” I listen to every track they have and they were so good at it they really sounded like bizzy and krazie bone, and I instantly became a fan.

Like juan thugs I never really know Kawayan until I made the PHS account, I listen to the guy and realized that we was a Bizzy Bone all the way, he was good at it some fans even consider him as the better Bizzy Bone inspired artist. He may or he may not still this artist is worth your time to listen to.




Probably one of the most recognizable voices in the 187 mobstaz roster, there is no doubt that Inocent one is the best Krazie Bone inspired artist we have, and I must admit that im a huge fan of this guy, the “Bakit ngayon ka lang” track was sick, the voice and the style daym! It’s nice to have a Krazie bone in the Philippines





I’ve heard it’s not really his style before, but the way he adopt the style make it so good to him, 
and its nice that he adopt a style and perfected it.



When we was new he was describe by most fans as the Gloc 9 of Dongalo, he spits rapid fire flows and equally good as sir Aris, but he didn’t stop there, he became so good that he made a name for himself. Now he’s not just someone sounded like Gloc 9, he is Khen Magat period.






Yeah you read that right, people may not agree but I don't hear him sounded like Bizzy Bone, although he almost does, I still think he sounded like Blingzy, but quite a little more hungrier and faster. 



Im not quite sure if Pmack was inspired by Dcoy, but I remember listening to him at first I though I listen to a Dcoy track, when I founded out that it’s not Dcoy the admiration didn’t stop. I respect artist that sounded so clear and smooth.

Not really sounded like Bow wow, but the vibe of being like Bow wow is there, most fans and even Aikee himself consider him as the Bow wow of pinas, and no one would dare to take that credit away.


Not denying the fact that he is inspired by The game, Effortlessly he really is sounded like The Game, and as far as I know(maybe there’s other artist I didn’t know who sounded like him as well) but for me Pricetagg is The Game of the Philippines.



by researching this topic, i realized that Klumcee somehow sounded like Konflick although he have his own different style on his flows but yeah they somehow sounded alike. thanks for suggesting The Golden Age Alchem.



Another underground artist have the same sound as Konflict and the wierd thing its also his original flow,
im not so sure if we was inspired by sir Konflict but daym that style is really good.

listen the last verse here: 



---
then there you have it, well hindi naman masama if an artist sounded like another artist,
kung ginaya nya man ito o hindi, sabi nga ni sir Kiko "mangopya ka man siguraduhin mong,
mas mabuti sa kinopyahan at matinong matino", what we rip is what we saw, we copy what inspire us
as long as we know how to give proper credit and crafted the style that we choose to copy
theres nothing wrong with that.  Enjoy the list mga kapatid till next article...

special thanks to: The Golden Age Alchem for his insights
and suggestions and to all the fans who suggest as well.

btw if you think you can write better or have better topics,
hit me, im more than willing to post other writers topic here as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment