Search

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spyker One


Spyker One

It was the year 1999-2000 when I started rapping together with my body Gab in our school then making rap music sounds like Bone Thugs n Harmony. Then we decided to entry the street souljaz group in a rap contest somewhere in tundo with Righteous One and Xcandalouz im the one who proxy Gab A.k.A. Enzayne One in the stage event that night he's busy that time for making a beat.....

but sadly i was being cold for making rap because i finished my study first at FEU (Far Eastern University) at that time i saw C.M.T. album in tutuban then i buy it....i was thinkin that time who's that time who's that persons at the back cover of the album maybe its. Gab i dont think so.....then i discover its Gab so on that time i have no idea that my friend gab has already an a studio for making recording tracks...

When 2009 came in i decided to go back to my hiphop culture then i started recording one by one tracks at the 187 Mobstaz Studio at the same time with my motorcycle parts and accessories shop my small business.. AND UNTILL NOW STILL RECORDING AND MAKING RAP MUSIC IN NAME OF 187 MOBSTAZ SOLID IN TONDO MANILA

The DFT inspire me that rap music is one of the best exprresing your feelings and B€one Thugs and Harmony....

i was live in Caloocan Maypajo and i am 29 years old

Respect and pls. Support when the time comes to my break...



187 Mobstaz Solid The New Mob Order 2011

Peace !!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment